Manufacturers’ Executive Councils (MECs) are exclusive groups of business owners and senior executives from non-competing manufacturing companies who share ideas, learn from each other’s experience and solve problems through peer-group mentoring. Members exchange advice and discuss related experiences in a discreet environment.
Why Manufacturing Executive Council?
MEC participation allows senior manufacturing leaders to:
Align yourself with other manufacturing leaders who can help to sharpen your leadership and management skills, and coach your peers in the same way;
- Challenge your management expertise through real-time business issue discussion, within your own organization and those of your peers;
- Broaden your perspective and develop your critical thinking, communication and leadership skills
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of shared experiential learning without pausing your career; and
- Increase your skills and mindset to lead, while building new networks and business relationships
Who Can Benefit?
• CEOs and general managers; exclusively from non-competing CME manufacturer member companies.
*Participation in an MEC is an opportunity exclusive to CME members in good standing!
To find out more information or to join, contact a CME representative.