Lean Black Belt Certification is the next step in the development of Lean champions. Held over 16-weeks, this 19-day course is delivered over four modules. The third module includes a benchmarking trip to Japan to visit Toyota and their suppliers, to further enhance knowledge of Lean culture, leadership and strategy.
Why Lean Level 3?
After completing this course, participants will:
• Become a Lean Champion capable of delivering true time-saving, cost-saving projects that make a difference to the bottom line
• Achieve a new level of commitment and discipline through demonstrated leadership in leading, managing, and implementing Lean projects in your organization
• Understand current state and develop a roadmap to the desired future state, with the ability to align all levels of the organization towards its true north
Who Can Benefit?
• Advanced Lean practitioners who would like to further their expertise in Lean Implementation and leadership
• Individuals responsible for holistic, company-wide strategic plans
• Designated change agents within an organization