EDMONTON (May 26, 2020) — Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME) is pleased to announce the addition of three new members to its Alberta Advisory Board.
- George Fraser, M. Eng, P Eng – Chairman of the Board and Director of Engineering at Garnet Instruments. George Fraser is an industry developer of liquid level measurement technologies with more than 35 years of leadership experience.
- Lindsay Haag, CEO, Environmental Metal Works & Group of Companies. Born and raised in Two Hills, Lindsay Haag began working for the family business in 1981. Lindsay is passionate about technology adoption and continuous productivity improvement at his growing company.
- Grant Pilgrim, C.E.T., C.R.S.P. Vice President, Health, Safety and Environment, Technical Training and Property Management, Stream-Flo Group. A graduate of NAIT Chemical Engineering Technology Program and the University of Alberta Occupational Health and Safety Program, Grant Pilgrim has more than 25 years of industry experience.
CME Advisory Boards across Canada serve a vital role for Canadian manufacturing success. The boards help in advocacy, prioritization of policy solutions, and program development to ensure the association’s activities are aligned with members’ needs. Advisory Board members are the proverbial eyes and ears of the association.
“On behalf of CME’s Alberta Advisory Board, I welcome George, Lindsay and Grant to the group,” said CME Alberta Board and National Board Chair Dave McHattie. “Together we can help the support Alberta’s manufacturers achieve success as it re-emerges from some very difficult circumstances. I look forward to working with them to help grow manufacturing and the association.”
Alberta Advisory Board Members
- Dave McHattie (Chair), Vice President Institutional Relations, Tenaris
- Wayne Fraser (Past Chair), VP Asset Based Lending, Western Canada, Royal Bank of Canada
- Alex Beis, Partner, KPMG
- Jessica Dillabough, Corporate Planning Advisor, Imperial Oil
- Lisa Skierka, Chief Administrative Officer, Great Excavations
- Dylan Davies, President, Lethbridge Iron Works
- Jacqueline Drew, President and CEO, Tenato Strategy
- Doug McNeill, President, JKT Resources
- George Fraser, Chairman and Director of Engineering, Garnet Instruments
- Lindsay Haag, CEO, Environmental Metal Works
- Grant Pilgrim, Vice President, Health, Safety and Environment, Stream-Flo Group
ABOUT CANADIAN MANUFACTURERS & EXPORTERS
Since 1871, Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters has been helping manufacturers grow at home and, compete around the world. Our focus is to ensure manufacturers are recognized as engines for growth in the economy, with Canada acknowledged as both a global leader and innovator in advanced manufacturing and a global leader in exporting. CME is a member-driven association that directly represents more than 2,500 leading companies who account for an estimated 82 per cent of manufacturing output and 90 per cent of Canada’s exports.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT
Director of Communications
Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters
C: 613-292-6070 | email@example.com | @CME_MEC