This exclusive offering for Magna companies who have paid their program membership. This program is designed to address the unique needs that Magna companies face in their facilities.
The Excellence Group rewards businesses that incorporate prevention measures into their daily practices. The key idea behind the program is that a well-integrated workplace health and safety program makes good business sense.
The Health and Safety Excellence program is a WSIB performance-based rewards program integrating the strengths of the previous WSIB Small Business, Safety Groups and Workwell programs. This new model provides a clear road map for Ontario businesses to improve workplace health and safety.
Whether you are just getting started or want to optimize systems and processes you already have in place, the Excellence program can help you reach your goals.
Participants can earn both financial and non-financial rewards and create safer workplaces.
Benefits of the HEALTH SAFETY EXCELLENCE Group
- Networking and sharing best practices
- Rewards your firm for incorporating prevention measures into your daily business
- Keeps your workers safe and enhances employee morale
- Increases productivity and improves quality
- Reduces WSIB claims
- Receiving additional WSIB Rebates
- Enhancing your organization’s rights and obligations as an employer
- Helping to reduce lost time injury frequency and injury severity rates.
WHY JOIN CME’S HEALTH SAFETY EXCELLENCE PROGRAM GROUP
- We are a founding sponsor of the WSIB Safety Group & Health Safety Excellence Program since 2000
- Our HSEP Group Resource section offers over seventy health and safety standards, policies and procedures to provide you support.
- Our Safety Specialist offers over 30 years experience in industry, with organizations of all sizes, both unionized and non-unionized, from large to small companies with extensive health, safety and claims management experience
- Enhance your knowledge of your rights and obligations as an employer
- Reduction in lost time injury frequency and severity rates
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information please contact email@example.com