Since 1995, Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters, Southwestern Ontario Branch (CME-SWOB) has promoted and supported education in manufacturing as its core mandate. Join us to celebrate 25 years of achievement and recognize the next generation of manufacturing professionals with scholarships at our unique, virtual event.
Theme: Manufacturers Are Resilient
Celebrate the resilience of manufacturers with CME-SWOB as we award $10,000 to ten students from Western Engineering, Fanshawe College, Lambton College, Thames Valley District School Board & London District Catholic School Board.
You will hear from our dedicated scholarship winners, the leaders of tomorrow, who have chosen to pursue careers in manufacturing, engineering and the skilled trades.
Our unique, virtual celebration will feature a special address by Dave Shaw, Founding CME-SWOB Chair (1995-2016) and pillar of the regional manufacturing community on the topic of manufacturing resilience.
Also featuring words from SWOB leadership team
Please consider sharing this weblink with your personal and professional networks, the manufacturing community and on social media!
Register now to receive the free event weblink and for entry into our door prize draw. Winners will be announced upon event conclusion.
For more information please contact Candace Campbell, CME-SWOB Vice-Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-619-9507.
Door prizes generously provided by
- Nuts For Cheese – 6 Pack of 100% Organic, Plant-Based Cheese For the Artisan Cheese Lover
- Banana Republic Factory Store – $100 Gift Card
- Downtown London – $100 Downtown Dollars
- Enbridge Gas – Carbon Monoxide Detector and Wooden BBQ Paddle (Prize Pack)
- London Economic Development Corporation – London Themed Swag
- 3M Canada Company – 3M Product Prize Pack
- Brose Canada – Brose Canada Themed Swag
Register by Thursday, September 10th for your chance to win! Winners will be announced at the virtual event.