Presented by CME & MBM Intellectual Property Law LLP
This timely presentation will not only cover the basics of managing your intellectual property but will give you an overview of upcoming changes to Canadian IP Law.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Can patents be of value to you in the manufacturing world?
- Thinking outside the box for not just the typical mechanical patents but what about process or business method patents?
- How are you known in the industry and are your brands and logos protected?
- Important new trademark legislation update – all you need to know
- Do shapes matter to you and how to protect them?
- Can someone steal your Intellectual Property in the countries you are exporting to?
- Can your employees steal your ideas?
- Are you protecting your trade secrets?
Date: Tuesday, March 26th, 2019
Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Webinar details will be provided upon registration