Through collaboration with education, CME works to develop a future workforce that strives to innovate, think critically and work continuously to improve environments around them. This course provides Manitoba youth and educators a chance to discover a new way of learning, organizing projects and accomplishing more in a shorter time-period.
This one hour “learn by doing” workshop will discuss scrum methodology, which taps into agile project planning techniques to enhance students’ ability to develop and deliver quality assignments with more independence. Through a simulation exercise, students will learn how to apply scrum to their own assignments and implement it into their learning.
- Understand scrum methodology
- Learn how to implement scrum methodology in school projects and assignments
- Learn how to add scrum to the classroom
WHO CAN BENEFIT
- Grade 11 and 12 students looking to pursue careers in any industry from manufacturing to healthcare and everything in between.
- Educators looking to empower students’ learning
- Parents looking to assist their children with their at home learning
COURSE LENGTH & TIME COMMITMENT
Student: 1 day in session.