The CME Ontario Policy Interest Groups are a platform for our members to discuss current policy developments with their peers and contribute to CME’s advocacy agenda. Advisory groups are at the front-line of decision-making with high-ranking government officials often attending the meetings to gather direct feedback from industry.
The group addresses energy issues in the context of supply and pricing issues relative to all energy sources with the electricity market in Ontario as its’ first priority. Policy updates and education is available to all in the group.
Why Energy Policy Interest Group?
- Direct access to government decision-makers
- Exclusive access to intelligence and insights
- Best-practice sharing with peers
- Contributions to CME advocacy directions
Who Can Benefit?
- Professional interested in issues related to energy policy and legislation
- Government relations professionals
- Small Business owners
*Participation in a Policy Interest Group is an opportunity exclusive to CME members.
To find out more information or to join, contact a CME representative today.
For more information, please complete the form below.