CME IS CONCERNED ABOUT THE HEALTH OF ITS MEMBERS AND ITS STAFF. AMIDST THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK, WE HAVE MADE THE DIFFICULT DECISION OF POSTPONING THIS EVENT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. PURCHASED TICKETS AND TABLE RESERVATIONS WILL SIMPLY BE CONVERTED TO THE UPCOMING EVENT DATE, AS WE CONTINUE WORKING FULL-STEAM AHEAD.
Why is it so much easier for some companies to elevate their brand and their sales? Simple. They have developed a sales and marketing strategy that’s in sync with their business objectives. In turn, because of this strategic roadmap, they know which tactics they need to execute to hit their goals. They also know that there is no silver bullet to sales and marketing.
This session will help manufacturers identify where they’re sitting from a sales and marketing perspective, where the gaps are and how to fill in some of those gaps. Attendees will leave this workshop making smart, strategic decisions on how to best use limited resources, and avoid ‘silver bullet’ promises. This session will equip manufacturers with the right assessment tools, process and questions to make sound decisions and will help you assess where your business is currently, where you need to go and how to get there.
After attending, participants will:
- Learn how to strategically increase sales
- Assess and audit your sales as well as your marketing initiatives
- Make smart, strategic decisions with your limited resources
- Understand the concept of Strategy before Execution®
- Align your sales and marketing so that they work together to hit goals
WHO CAN BENEFIT
- Manufacturing leaders who want to grow their sales with a strategic marketing direction and are ready to objectively assess their current sales and marketing initiatives for effectiveness
- Anyone in a manufacturing organization who want to equip themselves with the right tools, process and questions to make smart, strategic decisions
- Manufacturers looking for insight on how to focus on the right tactics that are in sync