Creating Safe and Healthy Workplaces Through a Pandemic
Join us for this must-attend event on March 30th to discuss the latest health & safety trends, programs, and key issues impacting your business through COVID-19. Learn from leading experts on best practices and tools to improve your workplace.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Health & Safety Excellence Program Members
- Anyone who is responsible for safety in their workplaces
- HR and H&S Professionals
- Facility Supervisors and Managers
- Safety Offices and Professionals
- Insights on the latest health & safety research, trends, and regulations
- Re-energize your own “Safety Sense”
- Hear success stories from companies on dealing with COVID-19
- Learn how to manage disabilities in your workplace during a pandemic
Login details will be provided upon registration
MADE SAFE ONTARIO
Your health and safety is our priority. CME’s Made Safe Ontario is focused on building a safer workplace across Ontario through the delivery of health and safety services designed specifically for the needs of the manufacturing work environment.
Made Safe Ontario makes it easier for manufacturers to ensure a healthy, safe, and productive work environment. A solid health and safety program not only keeps workers safe, it further reduces business costs with improved productivity.
Made Safe Ontario is your go-to resource for:
- Training and events (public, onsite and virtual customized workshops offered)
- Group resources that offer health and safety standards, policies, and procedures
- Access to our dedicated Safety Specialist who has more than 30 years of experience helping manufacturers of all sizes in union and non-unionized workplaces
- Health & Safety Excellence Program (HSEP)
- CME is an approved provider of the WSIB HSEP which rewards businesses that incorporate safety measures into their daily practices
- In 2019, CME’s WSIB Safety Group Program participants earned an average of $50,000+ in WSIB rebates
- Monthly virtual training sessions are available. For more information, please contact us