Lean is all about engaging people in the spirit of continuous improvement and CME Lean Level I Yellowbelt provides an in-depth introduction to Lean with an emphasis on the five core Lean principles and waste reduction. Facilitated by experts with real-world experience, this five-day program is focused on hands-on learning. Participants complete group simulations and homework assignments to apply the tools they learn to improve company processes.
Our Lean Level I Yellowbelt curriculum has been updated to help manufacturers navigate the COVID-19 pandemic.
Costs may vary by province and may be eligible for government funding. Select your preferred location to view the prices for CME members and non-members.
Ask Us A Question
- Understand Lean and continuous improvement principles and tools
- Develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to apply basic Lean tools and
contribute fully to the problem solving or continuous improvement activities
within the organization
- Be able to participate meaningfully in Lean and continuous improvement efforts
WHO CAN BENEFIT
Anyone currently engaged in Lean and continuous improvement efforts and any employee who will participate in these efforts going forward.
COURSE LENGTH & TIME COMMITMENT
- Participants: 5 days in session, plus required homework/applied learning
- The course takes place over
5 weeks with an organizational applied learning period
- Module 1 | Introduction to Lean
- Module 2 | Value Stream Mapping
- Module 3 | 5S and Standard Work
- Module 4 | Huddle Boards & Visual Controls
- Module 5 | Hands on Simulation, Group Presentation & Graduation