Manufacturers’ Operations Council (MOC) is an exclusive group of senior operations professionals from non-competing CME member companies.
MOC executive peer council provides a forum for the confidential exchange of information on a wide range of current operational issues. Meetings are highly interactive and participants are expected to share their experiences on various topics to help the group resolve their operations challenges. Groups also gain access to CME resources and trusted third party subject matter experts.
Discussions are confidential.
WHY MANUFACTURERS' OPERATIONS COUNCIL?
- Shared intelligence
- Benefit from peer support and learning
- Access to CME resources
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
Common participants in a MOC include VPs of Manufacturing, Director of Operations, Managers of Operations, Plant Managers, Production Supervisors, and Manufacturing Leaders.
HOW IT WORKS
- Participants are matched with peer executives of other leading non-competing companies.
- Benefit from peer support and learning, as well as from CME resources.
- The council is coordinated and guided by a trained facilitator who has C-suite or senior-level executive experience.
- Each month, a morning meeting is held at one of the participants’ facilities.
- Operations best-practices
- Production process optimization
- Improving productivity through Lean thinking
- Managing and eliminating the Eight Wastes in a company
- Process Mapping and Value Stream Mapping to add value
- Understanding customer value and engagement of employees
- Developing meaningful KPI measures to manage operations
- ERP implementation
- Standard Operating Procedures, work instructions and worker training
- Supplier selection and management
Regular Meetings Held in
British Columbia, Ontario and now available in Manitoba!