Join us on March 3rd to learn more about CME’s new Manufacturers’ Operations Council (MOC) – a peer-to-peer learning opportunity to drive your manufacturing operation. Hear form CME leaders about how MEC’s work and how you can benefit and hear directly from a current MOC member. Attendees will also have a chance to meet facilitator Greg Hastings.
A Manufacturers’ Operations Council (MOC) is an exclusive group of senior operations professionals from non-competing CME member companies. MOCs provide a forum for the confidential exchange of information on a wide range of current operational issues. Meetings are highly interactive and participants are expected to share their experiences on various topics to help the group resolve their operations challenges. Members also access CME resources and trusted third-party subject matter experts.
FUNDING PROVIDED BY:
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Greg Hastings, Director, RIVR Solutions Ltd.
Greg is a proactive professional with extensive Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement, Operations and Process Management experience. With 30 years of leadership and manufacturing experience, Greg is a skilled problem solver, communicator, and organizer with a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Operations best-practices
- Production process optimization
- Improving productivity through Lean thinking
- Managing and eliminating the Eight Wastes in a company
- Process Mapping and Value Strem Mapping to add value
- Understanding customer value and engagement of empolyees
- Developing meaningful KPI measures to manage operations
- ERP implementation
- Standard Operating Procedures, work instructions and worker training
- Supplier selection and management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Operations Managers and Directors
- VPs of Operations
- Plant Managers
- Manufacturing Engineering Managers
Resolving operations and productivity issues faced by small- and medium-sized manufacturers.
HOW IT WORKS
- Participants are matched with peer executives of other leading non-competing companies;
- Benefit from peer support and learning, as well as from CME resources;
- The council is coordinated and guided by trained facilitator who has C-suite or senior level executive experience;
- Each month, a morning meeting is held at one of the participants’ facilities;
- Discussions are confidential