Operational managers and leaders are invited to attend a kickoff event to launch Manitoba’s Manufacturers’ Operations Councils (MOC) initiative. MOCs are exclusive groups of operations leaders who come together to share experiences in a professional forum.
With an experienced facilitator, MOC meet regularly to share experiences, ideas and work together to resolve operations challenges. CME members are invited to join this event, share experiences and learn from their fellow operations leaders.
- Increase their skills and mindset to lead, while building new networks and business relationships;
- Benefit from peer support and learning under the guidance of an expert facilitator; and
- Discuss challenges within industry
Who should attend:
- Operations Managers and Directors
- VPs of Operations
- Plant Managers
- Manufacturing Engineering Managers
John Chaput, Director of Business Development, CME
Guest Speaker and Co-Facilitator
Bob Kerr, Founding Director and Retired Vice President,
Operations for High Performance Solutions