The CME Ontario Policy Interest Groups are a platform for our members to discuss current policy developments with their peers and contribute to CME’s advocacy agenda. Advisory groups are at the front-line of decision-making with high-ranking government officials often attending the meetings to gather direct feedback from industry.
The Tax & Finance group develops and presents recommendations to the federal and provincial government and addresses various tax and finance issues including: personal income tax, capital tax, corporate tax, R&D credits, property & sales tax and pensions.
Why Tax & Finance Policy Interest Group?
- Direct access to government decision-makers
- Exclusive access to intelligence and insights
- Best-practice sharing with peers
- Contributions to CME advocacy directions
Who Can Benefit?
- Tax and finance professionals
- Government relations professionals
- Small Business owners
*Participation in a Policy Interest Group is an opportunity exclusive to CME members.
To find out more information or to join, contact a CME representative today.
For more information, please complete the form below.