Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) is a Lean philosophy that empowers and engages all employees, with a special emphasis on equipment operators, to take a proactive and preventative approach to maintenance.
Organizations that have successfully implemented TPM see improved efficiencies, productivity, cycle times with reduced downtime (fewer breakdowns), fewer defects and better safety.
Any organization who wishes to succeed in their TPM journey must ensure that the process involves everyone in the organization, from frontline operators to top management. This half day workshop will introduce attendees to the core elements of a TPM framework, from introductory principles through to the maturity stages.
After attending this workshop, participants will:
- Have an understanding of the TPM framework and stages.
- Understand the six big losses that TPM focuses on improving.
- Know how to calculate Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
- Understand the importance of accurate data collection and key TPM metrics.
- Understand the framework for “reliability problem solving”
WHO CAN BENEFIT
Equipment operators, manufacturing and process engineers and maintenance individuals looking to understand the principles of TPM.