Systems-based thinking is one of the most important skill-sets any individual can have. When applied properly, it improves processes, strengthens quality, and enhances relationships — both in and out of the workplace. But it all starts with growing and nurturing the right transformative culture.
Why Demmings Philosophy & System-Based Thinking?
This workshop will help you:
- Understand the ‘human condition’;
- Make better decisions;
- Further employee engagement;
- Better relationships with staff, friends and family; and
- Enrich your operations.
Who Can Benefit?
- Businesses looking to build organizational culture;
- Those looking to engage and develop their people.
CME members receive 15% off.
Availability & Contact
For more information about this program, please complete the form below.