Having good coaches that enable teams to be more innovative and faster at problem solving creates a climate that increases self-confidence and motivation to strive for real challenges and achieve outstanding results. These skills are some of the essential assets in competition today.
Speed up your learning process with the Kata Coaching Dojo, a hands-on training method that provides a reliable approach for developing coaching skills at high learning speed using a series of specially designed training exercises that coaches can repeatedly practice in an offline environment. Learn how to establish a Kata Coaching Dojo with a set of exercises in your company so that coaches can regularly hone their coaching skills. The Coaching Kata, a pattern with five coaching questions, provides an excellent starting point for anybody aspiring to coach others.
To know more about Kata Dojo, visit kata-dojo.com.
WHY Kata Coaching Dojo?
- This “learn by doing” style of program will provide all leaders with the ability to coach others effectively
- Coaches will understand how to ask the right questions to achieve best results
- Develop improved coaching skills to help people to achieve outstanding results
- Speed up your learning process
- Increased situational coaching ability (e.g. Gemba walks, huddle meetings)
- Use deepening questions beyond the Starter Coaching Kata
- Enhance your coaching through helpful tips and tricks
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
Designated change agents within an organization, as well as anyone responsible for people and/or processes beyond their immediate job function and front line leadership, including first and second-level leaders.
Manitoba Public Insurance
1981 Plessis Rd, Winnipeg, MB
DATE & TIME
8:00 AM – 4 PM
January 21, 2020
CME Member: $395 + GST per person
Non-Member: $495 + GST per person
(includes materials, lunch and resource manuals)