Struggling to build momentum on your Lean journey? Front-line leaders influence employee engagement. This course will impact efficiency, improve productivity and strengthen your bottom line.
Participate in five, full-day workshops and receive one-on-one phone coaching in between workshops. Mentors from the same company help learners apply workshop teachings to the workplace.
Why Leadership Development?
Participants are mentored by a leader from their own company who supports with real-time coaching; and will receive a variety of on-the-job tools that can be used easily and right away in the workplace. Learning outcomes include:
- Enhanced ability to lead, encourage and support direct reports, achieve group objectives and support Lean initiatives
- Performance management and delegation, coaching for improvement, dealing with differences and conflict resolution, leading high-performance teams, conducting purposeful meetings, problem solving, culture and change, and personal leadership
- Higher level leaders in organizations will be more effective
- Better alignment of company vision and goals, organization and understanding of leadership.
Who Can Benefit?
- Frontline leadership, including first and second-level leaders
- Mentors (those leading and coaching first and second-level leaders)
Leadership Development Program: Women in Manufacturing – Fall 2019 – Winnipeg
Sept. 12, 2019 – Mentors
Sept. 16, 2019 – Leaders
Sept. 17, 2019 – Leaders
Oct. 1, 2019 – Leaders
Oct. 22, 2019 – Leaders
Nov. 14, 2019 – Leaders
Nov. 15, 2019 – Mentors & Leaders
Leadership Development Program: Regular Session – Fall 2019 – Winkler
Sept. 19, 2019 – Mentors
Sept. 24, 2019 – Leaders
Sept. 25, 2019 – Leaders
Oct. 16, 2019 – Leaders
Nov. 5, 2019 – Leaders
Nov. 26, 2019 – Leaders
Nov. 27, 2019 – Mentors & Leaders
For more information, please complete the form below.