Lean Black Belt Certification is the next step in the development of Lean champions. Held over 16-weeks, this 19-day course is delivered over four modules. The third module includes a benchmarking trip to Japan to visit Toyota and their suppliers, to further enhance knowledge of Lean culture, leadership and strategy.
COURSE MODULES ( 19 DAYS)
Module 1 | Lean Assessment | September 9 – 13, 2019
Module 2 | Benchmarking Trip to Japan | October 15 – 18, 2019 (Japan Tour)
Module 3 | Lean Supply Chain | October 28 – November 1, 2019
Module 4 | Problem Solving | December 2 – 6, 2019
Saskatoon/Regina (based on registration)
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. each day
Module 1 | Lean Strategy & Assessment | December 9 – 13, 2019
Module 2 | Lean Supply Chain | February 24 – 28, 2020
Module 3 | Benchmarking Trip to Japan | May 18 – 21, 2020 (Japan)
Module 4 | Extreme Kaizen Makeover | June 22 – 26, 2020
Why Lean Level 3?
After completing this course, participants will:
• Become a Lean Champion capable of delivering true time-saving, cost-saving projects that make a difference to the bottom line
• Achieve a new level of commitment and discipline through demonstrated leadership in leading, managing, and implementing Lean projects in your organization
• Understand current state and develop a roadmap to the desired future state, with the ability to align all levels of the organization towards its true north
Who Can Benefit?
• Advanced Lean practitioners who would like to further their expertise in Lean Implementation and Leadership
• Individuals responsible for holistic, company-wide strategic plans
• Designated change agents within an organization
For more information, please contact:
Tammy Oakes, Training Manager
email@example.com | 204.949.1454 | CME-MEC.CA
Download the Program Brochure
CME Member $7,752 + GST
Non-member $9,120 + GST
Japan tour (Module 3) is an additional $5,500. | Fee does not include flight to Japan.