Manufacturing Leadership Certificate Program was developed originally by manufacturers for manufacturers.
The program is up-to-date, with content modified regularly, based on feedback from participants, employers and instructors. Current case studies and projects are used to address “real life” business challenges. Our instructors have industry experience and are able to offer flexible times and locations. Courses are individually customized to reflect each employer’s workplace, and participants earn a college certificate recognized by colleges and manufacturers throughout the province of Ontario.
Why Manufacturing Leadership Certificate?
Those that take our course will come out with skills needed to become great leaders, they will learn:
- Supervisory Skills for Business and Industry
- Coaching and Developing People
- Developing Effective Teams
- Continuous Improvement Processes
- The Business of Tomorrow
Who Can Benefit?
Any supervisor or manager looking to take on more responsibility, hone their skills, or tailor their skills to their workplace in the following areas
* Participants may qualify for program credits based on work, education and life experiences. Contact us for more information on Credit for Prior Learning.
To find out more about this program, please complete the form below or visit the Manufacturing Leadership website here.