First launched in Saskatchewan in 2014 to help meet future management needs, the Manufacturing Management Certificate (MMC) is a joint educational initiative between CME and Athabasca University. The online program is designed to provide the necessary skills training to develop and nurture new managers and supervisors from within existing manufacturing operations.
Why Manufacturing Management Certificate?
- Gain a grounded knowledge of management, through new tools, techniques, theories and concepts to lead your team, manage projects and analyze budgets within your organization;
- Have the ability to think strategically and make sound decisions based on a rooted understanding of business;
- Be better prepared for the challenges of management and promotional opportunities at your organization;
- Be exposed to other professionals from a variety of manufacturing businesses and share best practices;
- Challenge each other’s thinking and work through issues and opportunities facing the manufacturing sector.
Who Can Benefit?
The primary group intended for this online program are individuals already employed within manufacturing operations, either as new managers or with potential to move into management roles. Candidates in administration, sales, marketing and other roles are also encouraged.
For more information, please complete the form below.