TWI training is the first step in the transformation to an organization with standard work, stable processes and continuous improvement. The work begins after the initial training ends. All too often unplanned events intervene in the progress on implementing TWI. Enter the coach. Ideally, the TWI trainer who provided the initial training and knows the organization well will return to gauge progress, identify problems, suggest solutions and help realign goals. Over a three-day period, the coach will meet with management, managers, trainers, supervisors and team leaders, to observe how TWI is being implemented. The TWI coach will review every aspect of the TWI Implementation and develop concrete recommendations on how to move the TWI implementation to the next level.
- Review Job Instruction Breakdowns with trainers and coach on areas of need
- Review the Job Instruction Breakdown process with trainers and coach on areas of need
- Review the four-step delivery method and coach on areas of need
- In conjunction with top-level leadership, formalize a pilot project with measures of success
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
- Individuals who are trained in TWI Job Instruction.
- Leadership that supports the TWI implementation
CME Member: $3,000 + GST per person
Non-Member: $4,000 + GST per person
- TWI Job Instruction Certification
COURSE LENGTH & TIME COMMITMENT
Daily training structure:
• 3 days of hands-on classroom and workplace review and coaching