For more than 30 years, Seaside Paper Products has been leading the industry as an innovative custom converter of specialty paper products for a diverse range of industries across North America.
The company began in 1978 with a single focus: manufacturing chipboard partitions for glass producers. Building on its past success, Seaside now operates from a 90,000-square-foot manufacturing facility located in Delta, BC. From this state of the art plant, we serve customers located throughout North America.
Our products include:
- The world famous Java Jacket
- NEW SnacktoGo and PackToGo containers
- Chipboard Partitions
- Embossed Floor Mats
- And many other Packaging items
Seaside‘s track record of consistent quality is supported by a dedicated and experienced management team. In addition, the Company benefits from a production work force of over 70 dedicated employees.
Our Success is Based on These Key Values:
- We are customer driven. We listen, recommend and respond with reliable on-time, on-budget delivery.
- Seaside strives to provide not just a solution, but also a creative solution.
- Customer loyalty is built on our people’s integrity, knowledge, honesty and commitment.
- We embrace flexibility and innovation, always trying to improve on our past successes.