The world around us is uncertain. A supply chain works for a time, then stops, leaving businesses scrambling for parts. Product commercialization can be long, costly and discovery is uncertain. The promise of machine learning and artificial intelligence is to reduce those uncertainties but breaking into this world can be daunting. How can manufacturers get started?
In this session, we will draw from the expertise of BDO and the shop-floor experience of Nova Chemicals to draw a roadmap for adoption.
Join us to learn more about:
- How leading manufacturers currently leverage data and machine learning to accelerate innovation, forecasting and continuous improvement.
- A step-by-step guide to adopting new technologies, including available programs to help fund them and hiring the right expertise.
- What the next frontier for the smart factory is and how can it deliver a lasting competitive advantage for companies.
- Paul Dostaler, Industry Lead, Manufacturing, BDO Lixar
- David Lyford, Manager, Production Center of Excellence, Nova Chemicals
- Vincent Caron, Director, Policy & Ontario Government Relations, CME (Moderator)