Exporters’ Executive Councils (EEC) are an exclusive group of executives responsible for sales, business development and trade. With a facilitator, EECs meet regularly to share ideas, learn from each other and help find solutions. EEC use confidential peer-mentoring to draw on the strengths of like-minded top talent in a non-competitive environment and help members stay a step ahead.
Why Exporters' Executive Council
- FOCUS ON KEY ISSUES
- Leadership skills
- Business development and sales pipelines
- Marketing and sales enhancement
- New market development, export opportunities and efficiencies.
SHARED BUSINESS & MARKET INTELLIGENCE
- PEER SUPPORT
- Align yourself with other manufacturing leaders who can help sharpen your leadership and management skills and coach your peers in the same way
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of shared experiential learning without pausing your career
- Access the power of the network, plus exclusive access to trade resources, insights, solutions and support
- Align yourself with industry leaders.
STRATEGIC BEST PRACTICES
- See first-hand what your peers are doing to innovate and compete, and discuss key business issue resolution strategies.
- Challenge your management expertise through real-time business issue discussion, within your own organization and those of your peers
Who Can Benefit
Any export executives interested in a network of peers to share insight and support.
*Participation in a EEC is an opportunity exclusive to CME members.
To find out more information or to join, contact a CME representative.
For more information, please complete the form below.