This refresher course is designed to help Greenbelt graduates who may be out of practice or highly active Greenbelts improve their facilitation skills and boost confidence in presentation. Beyond the original Greenbelt curriculum, this course develops change management skills, teaches effective ROI calculations, and builds an understanding of current and new technologies. It improves the way participants work with teams as they drive meaningful and sustainable transformation in their organizations.
Costs may vary by province and may be eligible for government funding. Select your preferred location to view the prices for CME members and non-members.
Cancellations received in writing 10 days prior to the first day of the course will be reimbursed 100 per cent of the purchase price. Cancellations received fewer than 10 business days are eligible for a 50 per cent reimbursement.
Where applicable, CME may offer a credit or allow the participant to re-enroll at a later session start date to continue their learning at no additional cost.
ASK US A QUESTION
Lean Greenbelt or equivalent knowledge.
COURSE LENGTH & TIME COMMITMENT
- Participants: 4 days in session, plus required homework/applied
- Course takes place over 10 weeks
- Module 1 | Root cause analysis, team formation, 5S
- Module 2 | Mistake-proofing, standard work, SOP creation, Kaizen ROI and facilitation and delivery
- Module 3 | Visual workplace, KPIs, change management, Kaizen follow-up
- Module 4 | Advanced Manufacturing and technology adoption, robotics, 3D
printing, certificate presentation
- To refresh and refine the skills of past Greenbelt graduates
- To motivate and activate Greenbelts to implement meaningful change in their organizations
- For Greenbelts to regain or improve confidence to lead change
- To learn newly evolving techniques and technologies
- Emphasis on how to leverage formal change management, leadership, Advanced Manufacturing, and calculating ROI
WHO CAN BENEFIT
Lean Greenbelt graduates and all experienced Lean practitioners.