Executives helping executives.
Manufacturers’ Executive Councils (MECs) are exclusive groups of 8-10 business owners, CEOs and general managers; exclusively from non-competing CME manufacturer member companies.
Members meet one half day per month in a facilitated forum to share ideas, learn from each other’s experiences and solve problems through peer-group mentoring. These unique forums increase profitability and competitiveness by drawing on the strengths of experienced, like-minded owners and CEOs.
Why Manufacturers' Executive Council
- Leadership skills
- Bottom-line improvement tactics
- Marketing and sales enhancement
- Human resource issues
SHARED BUSINESS & MARKET INTELLIGENCE
- Align yourself with other manufacturing leaders who can help sharpen your leadership and management skills and coach your peers in the same way
- Broaden your perspective and develop your critical thinking, communication and leadership skills
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of shared experiential learning without pausing your career
- Align yourself with industry leaders.
STRATEGIC BEST PRACTICES
- See first-hand what your peers are doing to innovate and compete, and discuss key business issue resolution strategies.
- Increase your skills and mindset to lead, while building new networks and business relationships
Who Can Benefit
Any manufacturing executives interested in a network of peers to share insight and support.
*Participation in a MEC is an opportunity exclusive to CME members.
To find out more information or to join, contact a CME representative.
For more information, please complete the form below.