Manufacturers’ Finance Executive Councils (MFECs) are exclusive groups of 8-10 financial executives generally performing the CFO function, exclusively from non-competing CME manufacturer member companies. Members meet one half day per month in a facilitated
forum to share ideas, learn from each other’s experiences and solve problems through peer group mentoring on topics unique to manufacturing operations.
These unique forums increase profitability and competitiveness by drawing on the strengths of experienced, like-minded senior leaders.
Focus on Key Issues
- Strategic and Operational Finance topics specific to manufacturers
- Administrative Efficiency & Productivity, including Lean Accounting and office automation
- Other related and important functional topics of manufacturing financial executives including Risk Management, Information Technology, Digitalization and Data Analytics
- Align yourself with other manufacturing financial leaders who can help sharpen your leadership and financial management skills and coach your peers in the same way
- Challenge your financial management expertise through real-time business issue discussion, within your own organization and those of your peers
- Broaden your perspective and develop your critical thinking, communication and leadership skills
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of shared experiential learning without pausing your
- Increase your skills and mindset to lead, while building new networks and business relationships
- Align yourself with industry leaders. Don’t miss your chance for a seat at this table
Who Can Benefit
Manufacturing companies wishing to enhance their financial management capabilities and increase leadership skills.
Individual participants must have full corporate-enterprise accountability for the finance function (CFOs, Corporate Controllers) and professional accounting credentials, usually CPA or equivalent.
For more information, please complete the form below.