Manufacturers’ Human Resource Council (MHRC) is an exclusive group of senior representatives and professionals from non-competing CME member companies responsible for labour, employment and human resource matters within their company.
MHRC is a forum for the confidential exchange of information on a wide range of current human resource management issues in both a union and non-union environment. Meetings are highly interactive and participants are expected to share their experiences on various topics to help the group resolve their challenges. Groups also gain access to CME resources and trusted third party subject matter experts.
This Council is currently only offered in BC.
Common participants in a MHRC include Directors, Senior Managers, Managers of HR or People & Culture role.
Why Manufacturers’ Human Resource Council
• Shared intelligence
• Benefit from peer support and learning
• Access to CME resources
how it works
- Participants are matched with peer executives of other leading non-competing companies.
- Benefit from peer support and learning, as well as from CME resources.
- The council is coordinated and guided by a trained facilitator who has senior level nsales and marketing executive experience.
- Each month, a morning meeting is held at one of the participants’ facilities.
- Discussions are confidential.
- MHRC meetings qualify as HRMA continuing education credits.
Participation in a MHRC is an opportunity exclusive to CME members in good standing.
• Human resource management best-practices
• Improving employee relations
• Enhancing employee engagement
• Recruitment and retention best-practices
• Increased understanding of labour policy and nemployment standard legal requirements
• Training and skills development
• Compensation models and controlling nbenefit costs
• Performance management and incentive
• Workers’ compensation
• Bullying and harassment policies
• Mental health
• Illness & Due Diligence
For more information, please complete the form below. Please note, this Council is currently only offered in BC.