CME is committed to supporting the inclusion and success of Indigenous communities across Canada. As a part of our Indigenous workforce development strategy to engage and support those in traditionally underrepresented communities within manufacturing, we are proud to announce a scholarship in the hopes of reducing barriers to access a quality education, and in turn, to build a rewarding career. If you are person of Indigenous ancestry considering a career in manufacturing in Manitoba, learn how you may be eligible to be awarded a scholarship worth $2,000.
- Person of Indigenous ancestry
- Exhibit a strong commitment to pursue and complete a program that will lead to a career in manufacturing
- Citizen of Canada, having resided in Manitoba for the last 12 months
- Plan to enroll or are enrolled in one of the recognized and authorized Manitoba post secondary institutions in the upcoming academic year in any discipline (trades, business, etc.)
- Individuals who intend to build a manufacturing career in Manitoba
HOW TO APPLY?
- Write a 500 word essay that includes:
– Tell us about yourself
– Why you want a career in manufacturing
– Your short and long term goals
– How you see your career benefiting your community
- Submit your essay using the following file name format:
– “Lastname.Firstname – CMEScholarship”
– Include your full name, address, email and phone number on your entry
- Submit your application to email@example.com with the subject line “CME Scholarship Application”