GradWorks matches small-to-medium-sized business across Nova Scotia with skilled, talented NSCC graduates from three eligible programs.
- As an employer: Build capacity in your company to support productivity and profitability. Your business will receive up to 66 per cent salary support – to a maximum of $25,000 – when you hire a qualified NSCC graduate for up to a one-year period.
- As a graduate: You will have an opportunity to launch your career and gain valuable experience and on-the-job training.
Who Can Benefit?
- Those who have the required personal characteristics, aptitudes and attitudes are presented to participating employers for interviews.
- Existing employees who meet eligibility requirements.
- Employers interested in addressing the skills shortage.
GradWorks is available to graduates from the following programs:
GradWorks is funded by the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA), and managed by Nova Scotia Community College (NSCC).
For more information, please complete the form below.