Please note that employers enrolling employees in the program may be eligible for reimbursement under Canada-Provincial Job Grants. Contact your local CME representative for more information.
Have a question about registration?
Important note: all times cited below are in Central Time (Manitoba).
- Prior to January 16, the student works at their own pace and at a convenient time, approximately 8 hours, on the online component where participants will learn about Customer Value, 5 Principles of Lean, and 8 wastes, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, Value Assessment, 5S and Standardized Work.
- Tuesday, January 16 for 6 hours (8:30 to 3:30) Value Stream Mapping
- Wednesday, January 17 for 6 hours (8:30 to 3:30) 5S & Standardized Work
- Prior to February 1, the student works at their own pace, approximately 4-6 hours, on the online component where participants will learn about Visual Management, Problem Solving, and will upload their required homework
- Thursday, February 1 for 6 hours (8:30 to 3:30) Huddle Board Exercise and the start of the Case Study
- Friday, February 2 for 6 hours (8:30 to 3:30) Finish Case Study and Graduation