Please note that employers enrolling employees in the program may be eligible for reimbursement under Canada-Provincial Job Grants. Contact your local CME representative for more information.
Have a question about registration?
Important note: all times cited below are in Central Time (Manitoba).
- Wednesday, May 3 for 1 hour as an intro to the course (10:00 to 11:00 am)
- Prior to May 25, the student works at their own pace and at a convenient time, approximately 8 hours, on the online component where participants will learn about Customer Value, 5 Principles of Lean, and 8 wastes, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, Value Assessment, 5S and Standardized Work.
- Thursday, May 25 for 6 hours (8:00 to 3:00) Value Stream Mapping
- Friday, May 26 for 6 hours (8:00 to 3:00) 5S & Standardized Work
- Prior to June 12, the student works at their own pace, approximately 4-6 hours, on the online component where participants will learn about Visual Management, Problem Solving, and will upload their required homework
- Monday, June 12 for 6 hours (8:00 to3:00) Huddle Board Exercise and the start of the Case Study
- Tuesday, June 13 for 6 hours (8:00 to 3:00) Finish Case Study and Graduation