Please note that employers enrolling employees in the program may be eligible for reimbursement under Canada-Provincial Job Grants. Contact your local CME representative for more information.
Have a question about registration?
Important note: all times cited below are in Central time (Saskatchewan).
- February 27 for 1 hour as an intro to the course (9:00 am- 10:00 am Saskatchewan time)
- Prior to February 27, the student works at their own pace and at a convenient time, approximately 8 hours, on the online component where participants will learn about Customer Value, 5 Principles of Lean, and 8 wastes, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, Value Assessment, 5S and Standardized Work.
- March 7 for 6 hours (8:00 to 3:00) Value Stream Mapping
- March 8 for 6 hours (8:00 to 3:00) 5S & Standardized Work
- Prior to March 21, the student works at their own pace, approximately 4-6 hours, on the online component where participants will learn about Visual Management, Problem Solving, and will upload their required homework
- March 21 for 6 hours (8:00 to3:00) Huddle Board Exercise and the start of the Case Study
- March 22 for 6 hours (8:00 to 3:00) Finish Case Study and Graduation