Made Safe NL Safety Consortium
The Made Safe NL Safety Consortium is a learning network of subject-matter safety experts, business owners, and stakeholders working towards a unified goal of improving health & safety outcomes and building safer workplaces in Newfoundland and Labrador’s manufacturing and fish processing sectors by sharing and exchanging ideas and expertise.
WHY JOIN MADE SAFE NL SAFETY CONSORTIUM?
- Networking opportunities with like-minded health & safety professionals, business owners, and subject-matter experts
- Attend events, including guest speakers, tours, safety talks, workshops, & more.
- Share and learn new techniques to improve health & safety
- Learn more about Made Safe NL’s services and training opportunities
- Participate in Made Safe NL’s Annual Safety Symposium
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
Health & safety professionals, business owners, and stakeholders who want to improve health & safety culture and outcomes in their organization and contribute to the overall health & safety of the manufacturing and fish processing sectors in NL.
- Day-to-day health & safety challenges and solutions
- Best practices, techniques, resources & technology that can improve health & safety practices and outcomes
- Policies, procedures & tools that can improve workplace health & safety
- Member success stories & real-life experiences
- How to reduce injury and lost-time incident rate.
Made Safe NL meets every six weeks; there is currently no fee to join.
Health & safety professionals, business owners, and stakeholders in the Newfoundland and Labrador manufacturing and fish processing sectors.
For more information, please complete the form below.