Manufacturers’ Export Council (MEXC)
Increasing Canada’s value-added exports markets is critical to manufacturers and Canada’s economic growth and success. Businesses that invest in these opportunities and take advantage of Canada’s trade deals have healthier bottom lines than their counterparts that do not.
CME’s Manufacturers Export Council (MEXC) helps manufacturing executives understand what export opportunities are best suited for their needs and provides greater certainty on their investments.
An exclusive group of 10-15 senior manufacturing executives from non-competing companies, leaders meet to gain strategic insights, share ideas and learn from each other’s experiences. The MEXC is a peer-mentoring forum to exchange confidential business information related to the ongoing operations and growth of their business.
Meetings are highly interactive, participants share their experiences on various topics such as supply chains, exporting market opportunities, avoiding trade barriers and export pitfalls, and doing business in a foreign country. MEXC members also gain access to CME’s resources and trusted partner subject matter experts.
Participants include CEO’s, VP’s of Manufacturing, Director of Operations, Managers of Operations, Plant Managers, Production Supervisors and Manufacturing Leaders.
Leveraging your peers to learn how to maximize export business ventures and to plug small and medium-sized manufacturers into larger exporter supply chains.
HOW IT WORKS
- Participants are matched with peer executives of other leading non-competing companies;
- Benefit from peer support and learning, as well as from CME resources;
- The council is coordinated and guided by a trained facilitator who has C-suite or senior level executive experience;
- Council meetings are held six times per year;
- Council members drive the meeting topics based on their needs and interests;
- Meeting topics may include operational best-practices, production process optimization, improving productivity through Lean thinking, technology implementation; and
- Discussions are confidential.
Date & Time
Every 6-8 weeks
Due to the generous support of the provincial government, the council fees are currently being discounted by 75%. To inquire about participation fees and how to get involved, please fill out the form below.
CLICK HERE TO EXPLORE FREE TRAINING FOR ONTARIO MANUFACTURERS