Investing in new productive assets and technology is critical to keep manufacturers competitive. Businesses that invest in technologies have a considerably better growth outlook than their non-adopting counterparts. CME’s Technology Adoption Report shows that 40% of manufacturers identify uncertain return on investment as the main reason why they are not investing in new technology.
CME’s Manufacturers’ Technology Council (MTC) helps manufacturing executives understand what technologies are best suited for their needs and provides greater certainty on their investments.
An exclusive group of 10-15 senior manufacturing executives from non-competing companies, leaders meet to gain strategic insights, share ideas and learn from each other’s experiences.
The MTC is a peer-mentoring forum to exchange confidential business information related to the ongoing operations and growth of their business. Meetings are highly interactive, participants share their experiences on various topics such as technology adoption, productivity and operational issues to help the group resolve their manufacturing challenges. MTC members also gain access to CME’s resources and trusted partner subject matter experts.
Common participants include CEO’s, VP’s of Manufacturing, Director of Operations, Managers of Operations, Plant Managers, Production Supervisors, Product/Process Development and Manufacturing Leaders.
HOW IT WORKS
- Participants are matched with peer executives of other leading non-competing companies;
- Benefit from peer support and learning, as well as from CME resources;
- The council is coordinated and guided by a trained facilitator who has C-suite or senior level executive experience;
- Council meetings are held six times per year;
- Council members drive the meeting topics based on their needs and interests;
- Meeting topics may include operational best-practices, production process optimization, improving productivity through Lean thinking, technology implementation, scalable and digital manufacturing technologies, and total cost of ownership modeling; and
- Discussions are confidential.
Date & Time
Every 6-8 weeks
Due to the generous support of the provincial government, the council fees are currently being discounted by 75%. To inquire about participation fees and how to get involved, please fill out the form below.
CLICK HERE TO EXPLORE FREE TRAINING FOR ONTARIO MANUFACTURERS