Investing in new productive assets and technology is critical to keep manufacturers competitive. Businesses that invest in technologies have a considerably better growth outlook than their non-adopting counterparts. CME’s latest Technology Adoption Report shows that 40% of manufacturers identify uncertain return on investment as the main reason why they are not investing in new technology.
Looking to understand what technologies are best suited for your company’s needs? CME’s Manufacturers’ Technology Council (MTC) helps you navigate this, as well as helps provides you with greater certainty on your investments.
Comprised of an exclusive group of senior manufacturing executives from non-competing companies, the MTC is a peer-mentoring forum to exchange confidential business information related to the ongoing operations and growth of your business.
Meetings are highly interactive, participants share their experiences on various topics such as technology adoption, productivity and operational issues to help the group resolve their manufacturing challenges. MTC members also gain access to CME’s resources and trusted partner subject matter experts.
Common participants include CEO’s, VP’s of Manufacturing, Director of Operations, Managers of Operations, Plant Managers, Production Supervisors, Product/Process Development and Manufacturing Leaders.
HOW IT WORKS
- Participants are matched with peer executives of other leading non-competing companies;
- Benefit from peer support and learning, as well as from CME resources;
- The council is coordinated and guided by a trained facilitator who has C-suite or senior level executive experience;
- Council members drive the meeting topics based on their needs and interests;
- Meeting topics may include operational best-practices, production process optimization, improving productivity through Lean thinking, technology implementation, scalable and digital manufacturing technologies, and total cost of ownership modeling; and
- Discussions are confidential.
- Meetings occur every 6-8 weeks
- Most meetings take place virtually
Louie Katsis, Owner & Operator at Olympic Kitchens and council participant shares:
“I am grateful for the experiences and relationships I’ve gained through my involvement with the CME Technology Council. The support and resources provided to me have been instrumental in staying ahead in the rapidly evolving business landscape. Whether it’s staying up to date with the latest trends, accessing educational resources, or leveraging their network to find solutions, the council has been a reliable partner.”
To learn more about participating, please contact Nathalia Maia via email or fill out the form below.