Supply Chain Peer Council for manufacturers’ is an exclusive group of 8-12 supply chain practitioners generally performing the function of procurement and logistics activities within the organization. Members meet quarterly in a facilitated forum to learn from one another’s experience and solve problems through peer-group mentoring on topics unique to manufacturing operations.
Focus on Key Issues
- End to end supply chain topics specific to manufacturers
- Resolve supply chain challenges faced by small to medium sized manufacturers in today’s global market
- Faster access to proven & actionable supply chain strategies & best practices.
- Information exchange on a wide range of current supply chain issues.
- Stronger & diverse networks – a critical characteristic of successful supply chain-led growth.
- Have access to 3rd party subject matter experts.
- Benefit from peer support and learning, as well as from CME resources.
- Create a supply chain network of professionals to help resolve operational challenges.
Format & Eligibility
This forum meets once per quarter (Sep – Jun) for ½ day meeting. Exclusive to CME manufacturer’s members from non-competing companies
Participation is exclusive to supply chain decision makers within the organization
For more information, please complete the form below.