Workplaces are experiencing change as never before. Unprecedented change.
As organizations shift from COVID-19 crisis-response to focussing on recovery and the future, there is a compelling need for strategic employee communication to support the transition.
This workshop focusses on how to leverage communication to align the team, keys to supporting and engaging employees in the recovery process, and how to increase the organization’s ability to effectively respond and adapt to disruption, uncertainty and ongoing change.
- Understand keys to leveraging strategic employee communication to:
– Shift from crisis-response to focussing on recovery and the future
– Support and engage employees in the transition, and
– Align the team.
- Understand the change process and what people need to move forward
- Recognize the role of communication in building resiliency and adaptability
- Identify opportunities to increase communication effectiveness
Who Should Participate
Leaders at all levels: Business Owners, Senior Leaders, Managers, those responsible for leading others.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Sharon Dominey is a seasoned Learning & Development Professional with 20+ years experience in leading and facilitating learning. Sharon works with Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CM&E) Newfoundland & Labrador as part of the Lean Facilitator Team and is also President and owner of Smart Learning & Development Solutions.
MORE WORKSHOPS YOU MIGHT BE