PROGRAM AND ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR - BRITISH COLUMBIA
Divisional Vice President, BC
Occasional local travel required to support events
The Program and Administrative Coordinator is responsible for the administration of all day to day office functions and operations of the BC Division at ONE CME. The successful candidate will serves as the primary point of administrative contact for staff, internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will additionally provide administrative support for BC Program operations.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processes all financial transactions for the division, including membership, Executive Peer Council invoices, HR program, etc.;
- Effective administration of accounts payable, receivables, and related reporting, including support in reducing arrears AP payments;
- Provides support on the development and preparation of contractual agreements for incoming staff, and external vendors;
- Provides assistance in the preparation of department related communications, correspondence, presentations, financial and budgetary reports and spreadsheets;
- Coordinates office and equipment requirements for staff, including providing support for IT as needed, as well as keeping the office stocked and maintained;
- Schedules meetings and prepares appropriate supporting documents for BC Advisory Board, Executive Peer Council Program and other stakeholder meetings;
- Strives to build and maintain relationships with potential and existing members and stakeholders;
- Onboards new Executive Peer Council members ensuring there are no conflicts of interest, facilitates resignations of the same;
- Provides support and feedback on the development and execution of strategic sales and marketing plans to attract, engage, retain and grow BC Division membership;
- Supports the development and maintenance of HR Program / Manufacturing & Learning Consortium scorecards to track implementation milestones, delivery of targets and budget management;
- Provides support for the BC Division in the execution of member and stakeholder events as needed;
- Evaluates the urgency and priority of requests to the VP and ensures they are resolved expeditiously;
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND CREDENTIALS
- Bachelors in Business, Business Development, Administration or a related field required (or experience equivalent to a Bachelors in a related industry);
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an administrative or office management role;
- Experience with financial and supply management systems and procedures;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong attention to detail ability;
- Proven problem solver with solid analytical skills;
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite and CRM software, previous experience with Salesforce would be considered an asset;
- Exceptional time-management skills with the ability to manage and complete multiple tasks within set deadlines;
- Holds a strong desire to uphold CME’s standard for continuous improvement, ethics and integrity within the CME team and with all outside vendors, clients and members;
- Self-starter with an ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Demonstrated flexibility in adapting to a wide variety of tasks and functions;
- Experience working for membership-based association and/or in the manufacturing work environment considered a strong asset.
If you are interested to apply for a position, we welcome you to send your cover letter and resume to the attention of our HR Department at email@example.com. Due to volume, only those shortlisted will be contacted regarding the position.