Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME) is committed to helping our members save money. Our Member Service Program offers our members the best products and services at the best prices.
BDO: Discount on SR&ED Services
Whether developing or improving new products, working to reduce environmental impact, or creating the next technology, BDO’s Government Incentives practice helps clients access federal and provincial tax refunds or credits. Our highly experienced team informed by deep industry knowledge, including engineers and scientists, mentors clients to ensure they meet program requirements, file the necessary forms and reports, and ultimately improve the chance of success with the SR&ED program. We are dedicated to helping Canadian manufacturing businesses succeed and are pleased to offer a 10% discount on the base fee of SR&ED services to new clients who are CME members. For more information, contact: Western Canada: David Spicer, Partner at email@example.com, 604-443-4714 Pest Patel, Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org, 403-205-5768 Central Canada: David Douglas, Partner at email@example.com, 416-865-0200 GTA: Paul Boucher, Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org, 905-272-7831 Eastern Canada: Craig Mulcahy, Partner at email@example.com, 902-444-5540
Microsoft Canada: Discounts on Products
CME is pleased to announce we have added an exciting offering to our CME membership advantages. Microsoft Canada is offering our members access to the following value-add savings program, offered by local Microsoft partner Insight:
- 20% discount on Insight retail pricing on cloud products
- Up to 15% off Ultimate Surface Pro bundles
- Free Migration and Free support (for first three months of purchase)
- A one-stop-shop and expertise on hardware, software, and services
The discount covers a wide range of Microsoft programs and technologies that can serve your needs in terms of customers service, employee engagement, operations and help you improve your buisiness’ efficiency. To take advantage of the savings, visit their website.
Mark’s Work Wearhouse: Discounts on everything in the store
CME is pleased to partner with Mark’s to offer you AND your employees a special discount of 10% off everything in their store. To kick off our partnership, Mark’s is offering a special 20% discount between September 21st – October 4th. To receive your savings, print off the Special 20% Discount Offer document and present the barcode in-store at time of purchase. After October 4th, to take advantage of your 10% discount, simply print off the 10% discount document to be shown in-store at time of purchase.
MaxPeople: Benefits to improve employee engagement
CME is pleased to announce Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME) has partnered with MaxPeople to offer you specialized benefits to improve employee engagement and build a growth-focused culture within your company.
As a CME member, your company is entitled to take advantage of one of the below value-add offerings:
- Complimentary Month of HR Services: Your organization is eligible for a complimentary month when you sign on for a minimum 6-month term of any of our MaxPeople’s HR service offerings
- Discount on an HR Project: Your organization is eligible for a 15% discount on the execution of a single HR project. These projects can include: employee handbook development, a workplace assessment & report, comprehensive compensation review & analysis, or a workplace investigation
- One Complimentary 90 Minute Coaching Session: You are eligible for a complimentary 90-minute coaching session with one of our MaxPeople’s experienced coaches when you purchase a training session for your team/organization
For more information visit: https://maxpeoplehr.com/welcome-cme-members
People Corporation: EMPLOYEE BENEFITS AND GROUP PENSION
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS AND GROUP PENSION FOR CME MEMBERS CME is pleased to announce we have an employee benefits and group retirement member service program with People Corporation. CME members will benefit from long-term permanent savings on your employee benefits by working with People Corporation as well as;
- MY Wellness Program
- Reduced administration fees for members
- Wellness Experts
- FREE courses for:
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
- Stress Reduction
- Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Diabetes Screening
- Free Health Risk Assessments
- Third Party Administrative Services
- Consulting Services
- Group Retirement Services
- And more…
For more information, contact Jeffrey Stinchcombe, Partner, Senior Benefits Consultant, People Corporation at 416-508-5449 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BDC: Free Productivity Tool Kit
Does your productivity match the competition’s? Take the productivity challenge. CME is pleased to partner with BDC to provide members with a free productivity toolkit. Your productivity benchmarking tool will:
- Compare your business to other Canadian firms in your industry
- Discover your potential for improvement
- Provide a detailed, printable report for easy reference
Plus CME members receive productivity-specific content to help you tackle the challenges of productivity and operational efficiency in your business.
As Canada’s leader in proactive recruiting, Jobillico is a recruitment network committed to helping companies attract, select and hire the best candidates. To do this, we offer a technological solution designed to simplify the recruitment process in an intelligent way.
As an official CME partner, Jobillico is offering the following to members:
- One free featured posting to your membership
- The possibility to be featured in Jobillico newsletters about CME that would be sent across Jobillico’s Canadian network
- The possibility to be featured in Jobillico’s nation-wide social media campaigns, getting views from our thousands of followers across popular social channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
Contact our team to learn how we can help your business!
Sherrard Kuzz LLP: CME Ontario Members Receive Free Legal Support!
CME is pleased to partner with Sherrard Kuzz LLP, Employment & Labour Lawyers, to offer CME Ontario members one free phone-consultation, once per year, to a maximum of 15 minutes. CME members can use their 15 minutes to seek information about any employment or labour issue related to the organization (subject to Sherrard Kuzz LLP first successfully completing a conflict check to ensure it may advise the organization).
To take advantage of this CME member benefit contact Marie Morden, Director, Partnerships at email@example.com
About Sherrard Kuzz LLP
Sherrard Kuzz LLP is a long-time supporter of the CME and its members, and one of Canada’s leading employment and labour law firms exclusively representing employers. Recognized nationally and internationally, Sherrard Kuzz LLP is consistently named among Canada’s Top 10 Employment and Labour Boutiques (Canadian Lawyer®), Canada’s Leading Employment & Labour Law Firms (Chambers Global® and Legal 500®) and as Repeatedly Recommended (Lexpert®).
Sherrard Kuzz LLP clients are domestic and foreign, operate in both the public and private sectors, unionized and non-unionized, and range in size and complexity of operations from small, single-location enterprises to large, diverse, multi-site, multinational corporations.
Click here to learn more about Sherrard Kuzz LLP and the services it offers.