This leadership development course helps companies to develop front-line leaders to influence employee engagement to impact efficiency, improve productivity and strengthen the bottom line. Participants attending sessions are also supported by mentors from the same company with whom they apply workshop teachings to the workplace.
We also offer the leadership and development program for women in manufacturing.
about LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FOR WOMEN IN MANUFACTURING
CME’s Leadership Development Program helps companies develop supervisors and leaders to influence employee engagement to impact efficiency, improve productivity and strengthen the bottom line. Through the Women in Manufacturing initiative, a special women’s-only session of this popular course is available for fall intake only. By delivering CME’s best-in-class leadership training in a women’s-only learning environment, participants will develop a powerful network of peers and advocates. Participants are supported by mentors from the same company who coach learners to apply workshop teachings to the workplace. As an added bonus, women who do not have access to a female mentor within their own organization have the option to be matched with a female manufacturing business leader to complement their learning.
Costs may vary by province and may be eligible for government funding. Select your preferred location to view the prices for CME members and non-members.
An event confirmation will be sent one week prior to the start date. Cancellations must be received in writing 30 days prior to the first day of the course or a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. Replacement participant(s) will be accepted.
CME's Leadership Development Program is designed by manufacturers, for manufacturers.
Schedule a Meeting to see how this program can give you the competitive advantage you need this Year. Fill the form below:
COURSE LENGTH & TIME COMMITMENT
- Mentors must have a clear understanding and demonstrated commitment of time, resources and support for their leaders
(approx. 30-60 mins/week)
- Mentors: 1.5 days in session, plus required homework/applied learning
- Participants: 6 days in sessions, plus required homework/applied learning
- Course takes place over 8-12 weeks, including one-on-one telephone coaching with the facilitator between sessions
- Module 1 – Emotional Intelligence | Continuous improvement
- Module 2 – Communicate to lead | Performance management
- Module 3 – Coaching for continuous improvement | Cultural Diversity and Inclusivity | Conflict Management
- Module 4 – High performance teams | Problem solving
- Module 5 – Culture & change | Personal leadership
WHO CAN BENEFIT
Frontline leadership, including first and second-level leaders, as well as mentors (those leading and coaching first and second-level leaders).