CME’s recently released Inclusion and Diversity Toolkit, made for manufacturers, by manufacturers, provides individual learnings and actions to help make workplaces more gender inclusive.
Join CME and KPMG on April 10, 2019, for a member webinar to discover how to start the conversation to make your workplace more attractive to female talent and more inclusive to current female co-workers and build your competitive advantage. This webinar will walk through the seven tools in the kit to help you make positive change.
The tools include:
· Tool #1: “Starting the discussion on gender inclusion and diversity” Kick-off Workshop
· Tool #2: Inclusion & Diversity Roadmap
· Tool #3: Respect in the Workplace Self-Assessment
· Tool #4: 10-Step Inclusivity Plan
· Tool #5: Male Leader Guidebook
· Tool #6: Talent Management Guide
· Tool #7: Gender Inclusion & Diversity Toolkit Roll-out Plan
FUNDED IN PART BY THE GOVERNMENT OF CANADA
Date: Wednesday April 10, 2019
Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST
Webinar details will be provided upon registration.