Join CME on April 27th at 11 am to learn how you can earn financial rebates and lower your WSIB premiums. CME’s Health & Safety Excellence Program is a WSIB performance-based rewards program that provides a clear road map for Ontario manufacturers to improve their workplace health and safety. The key idea behind the program is that a well-integrated workplace health and safety program makes good business sense.
Whether you are just getting started or want to optimize systems and processes you already have in place, CME’s Health & Safety Excellence Program (HSEP) can help you reach your goals.
WHY JOIN THE EXCELLENCE GROUP
- Earn rebates and lower your premiums
- Receive non-financial recognition for the development and implementation of your health and safety program
- Improve your health and safety experience
- Gain access to networking opportunities and support form CME
- Receive exclusive access to CME HSEP member resources
- Build a well-crafted and functional health and safety program
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
- Firms require an active WSIB account to be eligible
- Both Schedule 1 and Schedule 2 firms can participate; however, financial rebates are available for Schedule 1 firms only
- Firms must be in good standing with the WSIB