This intermediate-level course helps to further enhance the skills needed to apply core Lean principles in the workplace. This “learning by doing” style of Lean certification program is delivered by Lean Blackbelt certified coaches. Structured into three week-long modules, participants will develop and improve their presentation, communication, teamwork, facilitation and problem solving skills through group exercises, simulations, Kaizen blitzes and practical assignments.
It will include the importance of creating a safe and effective work environment, allowing for physical distancing and workplace sanitization routines to protect employees from potential exposure to COVID-19. This program can be taken in-person or online remote facilitated or a combination of the two approached in a hybrid fashion.
Our Lean Level II Greenbelt curriculum has been updated to help manufacturers navigate the COVID-19 pandemic.
Costs may vary by province and may be eligible for government funding. Select your preferred location to view the prices for CME members and non-members.
UPDATED CANCELATION POLICY
In light of the Covid-19 pandemic, CME has adjusted our cancellation policies to allow members the greatest flexibility to put health and safety first while benefiting from the world-class training CME provides. Cancellations received in writing 10 days prior to the first day of the course will be reimbursed 100 per cent of the purchase price. Cancellations received fewer than 10 business days are eligible for a 50 per cent reimbursement. Participants who are not able to attend an in-person session due to illness or self-isolation will be offered the opportunity to participate virtually where possible, or to send a delegate in their stead (for single-day sessions or where missed day occurs on day one of a multi-day course).
Where neither is an option, CME will apply a credit or allow the participant to re-enroll at a later session start date to continue their learning at no additional cost.
ASK US A QUESTION
- Yellowbelt or equivalent knowledge and understanding of Lean tools (prior learning assessment may be required)
- Knowledge and experience leading others through influence
COURSE LENGTH & TIME COMMITMENT
- Participants: 15 days in session, plus required homework/applied learning
- Course takes place over 12 weeks
- Module 1 – Lean Philosophy & Tools Refresher. 5S Kaizen blitz
- Module 2 – Personality assessment, cycle-time reduction kaizen blitz, presentation practice & simulation creating
- Module 3 – Information flow Kaizen blitz, applied learning summary presentation, exam & graduation
- Enhance and develop problem solving skills
- Effectively lead continuous improvement activities
- Deliver training and facilitate rapid improvement projects within your own organization
WHO CAN BENEFIT
Designated change agents within an organization.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
“The training has made me a better individual who can make or initiate changes (big and small) for the benefit of the organization”
– Oliver Tirao, CI Lead at Conviron
“I found the training incredibly valuable, not only learning about the lean philosophy but also how to look at problem solving, working with a team, leading a group and challenging myself to improve”
– Brad Hunt, Test Leader at MacDon Industries Ltd.