If you are interested to apply for a position, we welcome you to send your cover letter and resume to the attention of our HR Department at email@example.com. Due to volume, only those shortlisted will be contacted regarding the position.
CME IS GREAT PLACE TO WORK® CERTIFIED
CME is proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough and independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees. CME looks forward to working with staff on continuously improving its workplace culture and is committed to leading the manufacturing sector in fostering inclusion and diversity in the manufacturing sector with initiatives like Women and Manufacturing.
TERM: One year – Maternity leave replacement
Are you a well-rounded communications professional who is excited about the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects in a fast-paced environment? Here is your opportunity to join our team! CME represents manufacturers across the country in our mission to help manufacturers grow.
The incumbent will report to the Senior Vice-President, National Communications and will be responsible for supporting and executing CME’s national communications strategy. This includes, but is not limited to social media, media relations, communications with members web posting and design. Additionally, the incumbent will assist the Communication team with content management on the website and other digital publications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Distributing content through CME digital assets including websites, landing pages, social media and other electronic publications and applications
- Supporting the creation of email campaigns and other visual assets
- Supporting media relations campaigns
- Working with external agencies and internal parties to execute the communications strategy
- Staying up-to-date on new and developing communications market trends
- Regular monitoring and reporting on key metrics and objectives
- Other duties may be assigned
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-5 years of related experience
- College degree or diploma in Communications or related discipline
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required
- A keen eye for design, proficiency with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) and, the Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to plan and prioritize multiple project simultaneously and work independently with minimal supervision
- Established track record collaborating with and proactively supporting senior leaders on communication strategies and best practices;
- Strong attention to detail, testing and quality control at every step
- Agency experience is an asset.
- Proficiency with WordPress is an asset