If you are interested to apply for a position, we welcome you to send your cover letter and resume to the attention of our HR Department at email@example.com. Due to volume, only those shortlisted will be contacted regarding the position.
Marketing Coordinator (Term)
TERM: 6 months full-time
Position Summary: The Marketing Coordinator will support all activities related to providing value to our members across Canada. This role will support national marketing and communication strategies and tactics for the association, including copywriting, visual identity, marketing systems, social media and more.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the marketing team to bring fresh ideas and creativity in developing innovative campaigns.
- Assist with website content, creative and functionality across multiple brand platforms.
- Assist with marketing collateral in line with CME’s brand identity
- Assist with databases and/or a CRM system to support business objectives.
- Analyze data and report from Google Analytics and other tools related to digital marketing channels.
- Analyze media coverage.
- Support and attend CME events
- Actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives in the office and online.
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-3 years related experience
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofing skills.
- A keen eye for print and digital design, and a working knowledge/proficiency with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) would be an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of social media automation software a plus.
- Proficiency with email management platform (e.g. Benchmark, MailChimp) is an asset.
- Understanding of basic digital marketing metrics and analytics – web traffic, email metrics and social media metrics. Basic knowledge of SEO best practices is preferred.
- Holds a strong desire to uphold CME’s standard for continuous improvement, ethics and integrity within the CME team and with all outside vendors, clients and customers.
- Bilingual (English and French) is an asset
To apply, forward your Cover Letter and Resume to Jill.Knaggs@cme-mec.ca with Marketing Coordinator Application in the subject line of the email. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CME IS GREAT PLACE TO WORK® CERTIFIED
CME is proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough and independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees. CME looks forward to working with staff on continuously improving its workplace culture and is committed to leading the manufacturing sector in fostering inclusion and diversity in the manufacturing sector with initiatives like Women and Manufacturing.