If you are interested to apply for a position, we welcome you to send your cover letter and resume to the attention of our HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to volume, only those shortlisted will be contacted regarding the position.
CME IS GREAT PLACE TO WORK® CERTIFIED
CME is proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough and independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees. CME looks forward to working with staff on continuously improving its workplace culture and is committed to leading the manufacturing sector in fostering inclusion and diversity in the manufacturing sector with initiatives like Women and Manufacturing.
LEAN FACILITATOR - mb
CME seeks a Lean Facilitator to join our growing Manitoba team. The Lean Facilitator, reporting to the Lean Champion, will work with our Lean Consortiums; conducting Lean assessments, facilitating networking and learning events, delivering core Lean training and facilitating rapid improvement projects. Travel to member sites is required. A minimum three years Lean implementation experience and Lean Greenbelt certification is preferred.
- Innovation is the cornerstone of success
- Growth of the manufacturing sector is critical to our economy
- Integrity and trust
- Influence, not just advocate
- Be the assigned Lean Facilitator to at least two of the CME Manitoba Lean Consortiums,
providing Lean expertise and guidance to the Consortium board of directors and individual member companies.
- Conduct two-day Lean Assessments.
- Facilitate one-day Lean Strategic Planning workshops.
- Collaborate with Lean Facilitators to deliver the Shared Kaizen program, one-day Introduction to
Lean Principles 101 workshop and other core Lean training workshops as needed.
- Work in partnership with Lean Facilitators to ensure methods and messages are consistent.
- Compile and share success stories.
- Support the Lean Champion, Lean Coordinator and Lean Facilitators in the delivery of
Consortium services and the development of Consortium support processes.
- Support the Lean Champion in the promotion of Lean among Manitoba manufacturers.
- Promote CME programs, services and events to members and potential members.
- Support and attend CME events as required.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives within CME.
To be a successful candidate, you will possess:
- Minimum of 3 years Lean implementation experience
- Minimum 5 years manufacturing experience
- Proven track record in project management; including ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks
and meet strict deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with both internal and external
- Ability to build consensus and work collaboratively within a team
- Lean Green Belt certification preferred
- Lean Black Belt certification an asset
- Adult Instructor/Education certification an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Passion to uphold CME’s standard for continuous improvement, ethics and integrity
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Valid passport required
Benefits at CME include:
- Group Health & Dental Benefits
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience
- Group Retirement Pension Plan
- CME is proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough and
independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute Canada. This
certification is based on direct feedback from employees.
Please send cover letter and resume to Vaibhav Sharma, Lean Coordinator at Vaibhav.email@example.com before noon on Friday, February 7th. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.