If you are interested to apply for a position, we welcome you to send your cover letter and resume to the attention of our HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to volume, only those shortlisted will be contacted regarding the position.
Job Title: Coordinator, Ontario Skills Program
Reports To: Program Manager, Ontario Skills Program
Travel: Travel to/from events & meetings within the GTA (as required)
Position Summary: Provides administrative support for the Program, and coordinates training sessions and council meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling meetings, training sessions and preparing supporting documents;
- Responsible for promotion of training sessions and peer councils and ensuring we reach our target audience goals;
- Onboards new Peer Council members ensuring there are no conflicts of interest, facilitates resignations of the same;
- Communicating with current members, and stakeholders on CME training initiatives and peer council meetings;
- Financial administration (reconciliations, projects, events & expenses);
- Internal and external correspondence with staff, key stakeholders, members;
- Administrative record keeping;
- Providing program support including reviewing proposals, marketing, reporting, financial administration, communications and administration;
- Support CME events such as Webinars, roundtables, and other annual events; and,
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post Secondary Degree or Diploma;
- 2-3 years related administrative experience;
- Event coordination experience;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities while paying attention to detail;
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Proactive, and highly motivated, ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Desire and willingness to learn, and passionately committed to achieving the highest standards; and
- Manage situations with professional composure and poise.
CME IS GREAT PLACE TO WORK® CERTIFIED
CME is proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough and independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees. CME looks forward to working with staff on continuously improving its workplace culture and is committed to leading the manufacturing sector in fostering inclusion and diversity in the manufacturing sector with initiatives like Women and Manufacturing.