Join the CEOs of Government at our 18th Annual CME Stakeholders’ Dinner. This is an exclusive dinner where over 100 senior executives from the manufacturing sector will meet and dine with key government decision makers, BC’s Deputy Ministers and the heads of Crown Corporations.
These unique round table discussions create an environment where successes and challenges can be shared, ideas can be exchanged, and the future of manufacturing formed. Through the course of the evening, manufacturers will have an opportunity to meet with a number of key government stakeholders and peer manufacturers.
4:00 pm Registration & Networking
5:00 pm Opening Remarks
5:30 pm Industry Roundtable Discussions & Dinner
Confirmed Key Stakeholders
Table Sponsorship includes the following:
• 8 Tickets
• Reserved Preferred Seating
• Key Stakeholder / Ministry Selection (we will ensure your top 3 and accommodate the balance whenever possible)
• Podium Acknowledgement – Supporter of Industry Sponsor
• Logo placement on marketing materials
• Each manufacturing company and sponsors will have their logo and profile featured in the dinner program.
• Only available for purchase until February 28, 2023.
Presenting Sponsor Level
• 8 tickets ($260/non-member)
• Speaking Opportunity & Guest Speaker Intro (2 minutes)
• Presenting Sponsor Logo placement & dinner wine sponsor
Reception Sponsor Level
• 4 tickets ($260/non-member)
• Reception Host, Branded Drink Tickets (2 per guest)
• Networking Table from 3:30 – 5 p.m.
• Drink Ticket Sponsor Logo placement
Networking Sponsor level
• Networking Table
• Two Tickets -($260/non-member)
• Networking Logo placement