Lean Level I Yellowbelt for Service – Online
Have a question about registration?
Important note: all times cited below are in Central Time (Manitoba).
- Friday, January 16 for 1 hour as an intro to the course (2:00 pm – 3:00 pm)
- Prior to January 24, the student works at their own pace and at a convenient time, approximately 8 hours, on the online component where participants will learn about Customer Value, 5 Principles of Lean, and 8 wastes, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, Value Assessment, 5S and Standardized Work.
- Tuesday, January 24 for 6 hours (8:00 to 3:00) Value Stream Mapping
- Wednesday, January 25 for 6 hours (8:00 to 3:00) 5S & Standardized Work
- Prior to February 7, the student works at their own pace, approximately 4-6 hours, on the online component where participants will learn about Visual Management, Problem Solving, and will upload their required homework
- Tuesday, February 7 for 6 hours (8:00 to3:00) Huddle Board Exercise and the start of the Case Study
- Wednesday, February 8 for 6 hours (8:00 to 3:00) Finish Case Study and Graduation