Ready to supercharge your career? You don’t have to navigate your career journey all by yourself.
CME’s Emerging Leader Council is a dynamic peer-mentoring forum designed for next-gen business leaders in the manufacturing industry who are eager to take their careers to new heights.
Picture this: you’re a part of a group of up-and-coming leaders from different companies, coming together to share ideas and gain some serious strategic insights.
During highly interactive meetings, you will get to share your experiences and dive into topics related to career growth and development.
HOW IT WORKS
- You will be matched with emerging leaders from other non-competing companies
- You will get to tap into the power of peer support and learning, as well as access to CME resources
- The meetings are coordinated and guided by a trained facilitator who has senior level executive experience
- It’s all about your needs and interests – council members drive the meeting topics
- Discussions are confidential
Focused on taking your career to the next level, examples of meeting topics include:
- Leadership development optimization
- Leveling up your organizational game
- Mastering the art of effective communication
- Your personal brand and professional image
- Navigating change management
- Time management and productivity
- Unleashing your inner innovative thinker
WHO CAN BENEFIT
Anyone working in manufacturing with aspirations to lead. All job titles qualify – it isn’t a requirement to be a manager or a more senior position.
- Meetings occur every 6-8 weeks
- Most meetings take place virtually
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
President, GMacDougall Consulting
Greg possesses an impressive career spanning more than four decades, marked by exceptional expertise in manufacturing and various leadership positions across three corporations – ArcelorMittal Dofasco, ABC NACO, and Cogent Power (Corus/Tata Steel). His leadership journey involved the strategic development and oversight of global management operating systems and innovative supply chain strategies.
In addition to his corporate achievements, Greg has dedicated himself to imparting knowledge as both a part-time Instructor at Mohawk College and a Corporate Instructor in conjunction with his managerial responsibilities. Throughout his career, Greg has held the belief that success hinges on collaborative teamwork. He champions the view that leadership transcends more than titles, emphasizing that it’s a set of behaviours requiring accountability, active engagement, trustworthiness, and a profound sense of responsibility.
One of his proudest accomplishments is his role in the development and ongoing direction of Cogent Power’s, ‘Lean Apprentice Leadership’ program, having overseen the eventual graduation of over a dozen future leaders.
As a lifelong learner, Greg has participated in multiple leadership and human centric related development programs and is most notably certified as a Lean Program Development Coach, Training Within Industries Instructor, Certified Quality Engineer and Lead Auditor. He also served as Chair of the 2019 International ‘Association of Manufacturing Excellence’ Conference, which stands as the largest such conference in the application of lean thinking principles, worldwide.
To learn more about participating, please contact Nathalia Maia via email.